Prince Charles of Wales love for Nature is well known. At the One Planet Summit in Paris on...Läs mer
Webinar Dec 10, 4-5 pm CET on Zoom Ecocide as a crime at the International Criminal Court in the...Läs mer
Convention on Biodiversity Advances the Rights of Nature in Proposed Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 2, 2020 Montreal, Canada—The Convention on Biological Diversity...Läs mer
The Church of Sweden is with 6 million members the largest member-based organisation in Sweden and...Läs mer
WWF Sweden appoints Pella Thiel as the Environmental Hero of the Year 2019 in the category...Läs mer
The legal rights of nature have been recognized in laws and court decisions in the United States,...Läs mer
During the Assembly meeting May 25th, the Sami Parliament decided to support the Universal...Läs mer
- Prince Charles calls for Rights of Nature, creates Terra Carta
- Webinar Dec 10: Will Ecocide as an international crime help protect biodiversity?
- Hjälp till att få in Naturens rättigheter i Konventionen för biologisk mångfald!
- 2020 years report from UN Harmony with Nature
- 2020-års rapport från UN Harmony with Nature